Implementing ASC 606 – Critical Issues &
Special Year End Update
December 21, 2017
1:00 to 3:00 PM ET
Please join us on December 21, 2017 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM (EST), when EITF Member Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor and one of the preeminent experts in the fields of revenue recognition and financial reporting risks), conducts our annual update webcast on critical issues you need to know to better use financial reporting guidance. You will learn about the following critical issues (among others) in this webcast:
- SAB 74 Disclosure Requirements – ASC 606,
- The New Audit Report Model,
- The FASB and IASB Project Plans,
- Customers’ Accounting for SaaS Arrangements
- SEC Comment Letters
- ASC 842, and
- Implementation Challenges – ASC 606.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webcast is critical for those managers responsible for, and all team members participating in financial reporting at their firms, and the members of the financial reporting and investor relations team in your company. Staff accountants, internal and external auditors, financial reporting managers, controllers, CFOs, and financial analysts responsible for financial reporting, presentation, and analysis of issues at their companies as well as all users of financial statements will find this webcast useful.
OBJECTIVES AND PREREQUISITES
This webcast is designed to help you better understand the proposed technical corrections and improvements. Upon completing this webcast, you will:
- Learn about critical financial reporting issues,
- Improve your understanding of the issues and financial reporting risks, and
- Receive information about the key implications of the issues raised in ASC 606 and ASC 842.
Given the introductory nature of this webcast, there are no prerequisites to attending this webcast.