Implementing ASC 606 – Critical Issues: Part 7
October 26, 2017
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Please join us on Tuesday, October 26, 2017 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM (EST), when EITF Member Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor and one of the preeminent experts in the fields of revenue recognition and financial reporting risks), conducts our monthly webcast on critical issues you need to know to successfully implement ASC 606. This is the seventh in our series on implementations. We began in April with the new revenue standard and later we will discuss implementation as it relates to ASC 842 – Leasing. You will learn about the following critical issues (among others) in this webcast:
- SAB 74 Disclosure Requirements – ASC 606,
- What companies have disclosed in their 2016 10K, 1Q 2017 and 2Q 2017, and
- Implications for Implementation Challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webcast is critical for those managers responsible for, and all team members participating in, the implementation project, and the members of the financial reporting and investor relations team in your company. Staff accountants, internal and external auditors, financial reporting managers, controllers, CFOs, and financial analysts responsible for financial reporting, presentation, and analysis of issues at their companies as well as all users of financial statements will find this webcast useful.
OBJECTIVES AND PREREQUISITES
This webcast is designed to help you better understand the proposed technical corrections and improvements. Upon completing this webcast, you will:
- Learn about issues critical to a successful implementation,
- Improve your understanding of the issues and financial reporting risks related to accounting for revenue, and
- Receive information about the key implications of the issues raised in ASC 606.
Given the introductory nature of this webcast, there are no prerequisites to attending this webcast.
At No Cost